Bollywood Baadshah Shah Rukh Khan’s residence, Mannat in Bandra, Mumbai suffered a minor fire accident. This is due to a short circuit in one of the bath rooms. Very soon, the fire alarms went up and the fire was brought under control. Within no time, things were under control. Shah Rukh Khan was reportedly not in the house when this incident happened. But he was informed as it happened.
The Fire Department officials along with Electricity board officials scrutinized the entire house and made some changes and made it fireproof. Fans in the surrounding areas panicked at the news and arrived at Mannat only to sigh a relief as nothing happened. SRK’s manager had also released a press release assuring worrying fans ‘All is Well’.