telugu
  • NTR Latest Movie In Puri Jaganath Direction
  • Pooja Hegde Ready For Item Songs
  • Anukshanam postponed
  • Drishyam Remake To Be Named Papanasam
  • Aagadu Teaser Success
  • Renu Desai Recent Tweets
  • Ram Charan Following In Mahesh Babu
  • NTR Tweets On Balakrishna Injury
  • Allu Arjun To Act And Produce In Sukumar Short Film
  • VV Vinayak To Direct Prince Mahesh Babu

Kalyani-KoduriNormally one would expect a music director to score over 100 movies in 10+ years time. Kalyani Koduri formerly known as Kalyani Malik begs to differ with today’s fast-paced musicians.

To this music director who has forayed into music direction with a tele serial Amrutham and won a million Telugu hearts for the same, it took a lot of time to get into movies in spite of scoring success with Amrutam.

Ashta Chamma movie showed the musical genius in Kalyani Malik. The movie and its music were a rage those days. And his Ala Modalaindi was nothing less and it was again a super duper hit with music lovers.

The honest musician that he has always been admittedly said that it is last minute pressure that brings out the best music from him unlike exotic locales some music directors demand from the moviemakers.

Kalyani Koduri’s music and his songs grow on listeners very slowly and steadily but like a slow poison. And 90% of his songs belong to that category, the other 10% cannot be rated poor, but the listeners may have just ignored playing them.

Not only does his music sound different from other music directors but it’s the same uniqueness and unpredictability of his music that makes him stand apart in today’s music.

It has been 11 years now for this musical genius in the industry and he has 11 movies to his credit. Although there has never been glut of offers for this awesome musician he can proudly say he has 100% track record. His most recent offing came with ‘Oohalu Gusagusalade,’ and yet again he scored a hit with the movie. All the songs We hope and wish his ‘under-rated musician’ tag will be shed off soon and stars will shine on him because he deserves more (or should I say we deserve to listen more of original music?)!